SCHEDULE OF DUTIES
- To oversee all affairs of Coaches.
- To supervise all sports Associations coaches.
- Supervision of LG/LGDA Coaches.
- Harmonizing all Associations training programmes.
- Guide the Association coaches on all technical matters.
- To coordinate Coaching Coordinators.
- Collate monthly, quarterly and yearly Technical report.
- Quarterly assessment report from Coaches.
- Welfare needs of Coaches.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Technical
- To be part of the Team Lagos Welfare Committee, in any National Events such as NYG, NSF etc
TRAINING & MONITORING UNIT
- Monitoring and training
- Relate all Competitions to the Technical Directorate.
- Supervising the implementation of training.
- To collaborate with the Technical Committee of various Sports Associations.
GAMES PREPARATION & STRATEGY UNIT
- Assist in organizing and maintaining sports camps/centers.
- Design, produce template for collation of results from all sports Federations during national events such as NSF, NYC, etc
- In conjunction with the concerned National Sport Federation and the venue/facilities Sub-committee, ensure that all venues, facilities, marking and equipment etc meet standard specifications and safety rules.
REFEREE, JUDGES & UMPIRE UNIT
- Provide guidance on Technical officiating issues.
- To liaise in organizing training, refreshers courses, workshop for sports Associations, Technical Officials.
SPORTS EQUIPMENT, WEARS & CONSUMABLE PROCESSING UNIT
- To handle all sporting equipment, wears and materials to ensure prudent usage and storage.
- To ensure quality equipment, wears and material supply.
- To observe the procurement processing.
Mr. Sunday Oladipo Adeogun, a Principal Sports Officer is the Head of the Technical Directorate. He was born on the 14th of November, 1965 at Lagos Mainland, Lagos. His early education started at Jide Primary School, Ebute Metta before proceeding to Ijero Baptist Primary School, Apapa Road, Lagos where he completed his primary education. His post primary education commenced at Ogbomosho Grammar School, Ogbomosho, Oyo State between 1977 to 1982 after which he proceeded to Baptist Academy, Obanikoro, Lagos between 1982 – 1987 for his West African School Certificate.
He attended Lagos State University, Ojo between 1989-1995 for his tertiary education. He also attended other Certificate and Diploma Course in Physical and Health education. As well as in Coaching in various sports which include boxing, football, Para-Powerlifting e.t.c.
He had equally participated in several sporting events in his active days as an athlete at several National Sports Festivals. Mr. Sunday Adeogun is a native of Oyo State and happily married with kids.