The Internal Audit Unit is saddled with the following responsibilities:-
- Prepayment and Post payment Audit.
- Inventory taking of all Assets.
- Conducting pay-at-sight exercise for all staff.
- Conducting ‘Am Alive’ exercise for Pensioners of defunct Lagos State Sports Council.
- Verification of Payroll schedule.
- Examining Books of Accounts.
- Writing of monthly, quarterly and yearly reports.
- Giving advisory role to the Accounting Officer.
- Inspection of all facilities of Lagos State Sports Commission.
Mrs. AGUNBIADE BILIKISU OLAJUMOKE, Chief Auditor is the Head of Internal Audit Unit. She attended Lagos State University, Ojo where she graduated with BSc. Economics in 2009. She also had HND in Banking and Finance from the Polytechnic Ibadan in 1994. She is also a Certified Accountant and a member of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) in 2016.
She is happily married with children.